The round-shaped eyebrow ruler tool makes designing bilaterally even brows easy!
The ‘zero’ measurement is clearly indicated in the centre of the ruler – with the numbers leading to left and to right making it so much easier to mark beginning, end and arch of eyebrows on both sides evenly and with precision.
Packed single – available in pink and grey only
As a guide:
- Beginning of bulb should be between 1 and 1.5cm.
- The tail should end between 6 and 7cm.
- Tip of the arch should be between 4,5 and 5.
- Always ensure that the ‘tail’ ends (even slightly) higher than the bottom of the ‘bulb’.
- Clean the ruler with medical alcohol and wipe with a clean tissue between every client
170 in stock (can be backordered)