Numb Gold Topical Anaesthetic contains Lidocaine as the active ingredient.
- Pre-treatment Numbing Cream.
- The Lidocaine combined with Prilocaine leads to deeper penetration into the layers where the sensitive nerves are located.
- Long effective duration – lasts from 50 minutes and up to 3 hours!
- Numbing effect will reach optimal level within 25 minutes.
- Wipe with moistened swab to remove the product and dry the area well.
- Non-oily cream, easily removed with moistened cotton swab.
- Do Not use for any eyeliner procedures – high risk of corneal abrasion/s.
- Patch test is always recommended!
- Cream Base
TIP: Ensure the area is cleaned using a mild exfoliator and dried very well prior to application.
Occlude the areas with plastic film.
This will ensure a comfortable experience for your client as the skin and nerve ends will be numbed.
Follow with Secondary Anaesthetic once the treatment has begun to ensure your client’s complete comfort throughout.
Best initial anaesthetic for eyebrow and lip permanent makeup procedures as well as for micro-needling clients!
Available in 50g tubes only (sufficient for at least 30 brow applications) – a little goes a long way!
DISCLAIMER: For professional use only. Seek medical assistance for any complications. Avoid use in instances of known allergies to contents. Permanent Makeup Supplies will not be held liable for any misuse of this product!