Numb Master Large – Topical Anesthetic (118g)
Numb Master contains 9.6% Lidocaine as the active ingredient.
- Pre-treatment Numbing Cream – also available in 118g – 9.6% Lidocaine container.
- Liposomal Lidocaine leads to deeper penetration into epidermal and upper dermis layer where the sensitive pain receptors are located.
- Long effective duration – lasts about 40 – 50 minutes.
- Numbing effect will reach optimal level within 20-25 minutes.
- Wipe off any residue of the product and dry the area well.
- Non-oily cream, easily removed with moistened cotton swab.
- Not suitable for the eyeliner procedures – due to high risk of corneal abrasion/s.
TIP: Ensure the area is cleaned using a mild exfoliator and dried very well prior to application – this will ensure a comfortable experience for your client as the skin and nerve ends will be numbed. Follow with Secondary Anaesthetic once the treatment has begun to ensure your client’s comfort throughout.
Best initial anaesthetic I have ever used for eyebrow and lip permanent makeup procedures as well as for micro-needling clients!
Beware of cheap imitations which contain only 5% active ingredient at best!
This product is imported directly from the USA making it subject to the ZAR/USD exchange fluctuations.
Available in 2 different sizes: 118grams OR 60gram tubs and enhanced efficacy at 9.6% active ingredient – a little goes a very long way!
4 in stock (can be backordered)