This roll of plastic cling film is an absolute necessity for all permanent makeup procedures.
- occluding eyebrows or lips during initial anaesthetisation (not eyes)
- occlude after saturating microblade eyebrows
- occlude your pigment holder
- occlude your maglamp
- occlude your PMU machine and pen
- occlude pigment bottles or anaesthetic containers
- occlude trolley handles
Basically anything that you will be touching once your procedure has begun needs to be occluded to prevent cross-contamination.
The width of this roll is 10cm which is perfect for most applications.
150 meters goes a long way!
Dimensions : 100mm x 150m
Weight : 280g
The plastic occluding needs to be replaced immediately after each client with new occluding in order to prevent cross-contamination.
15 in stock (can be backordered)